الأحد، 20 فبراير 2011

˚° Day 5 °˚

In day 5 different things happen, first Jamila informed me that she is not coming this day. However, when I arrived no one from the finance department was there. I was shocked, when I talk to a person from the HR department, she told me that Anushka called and she might not came because her son is sick. So immediately I went to the Direct Manager “Feddah” and I ask her to give me work to do. She asked me to help her assistant Maryam on the Strategic goal, so we sit together and work on it. While I’m working, Anushka arrived, and told me that she will start something knew on the Oracle software. So I moved from maryam to Anushka, later on maryam called me and tell me to do the work with her. Although it was exhausted, I enjoyed working in 2 things. Today I learned about data Loda, which I had problem with the last time. It’s easy to work on and better to enter it in the Oracle.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق