الاثنين، 14 فبراير 2011

˚° Day 1 °˚

In my first visit to Tanmia I was very nervous, I arrived about time, I asked about the finance department, but my supervisor wasn't there yet. I stay with 2 employees from the finance sector. When my supervisor arrived she was very busy, so I spend most of my time with Jamila from the finance department. While I was waiting, I asked her to talk to me about the company more, because when I log in to their web-site there were a few things I didn't understand. First, I told her that I want to know more about the government sector, than about the company itself. I understand that the government sector is very different from the college and the private sector, mostly on its procedures, working hour and the work environment. At 2 O'clock my supervisor feddah called me and spend some time with me, than she told me that I will be receiving my tasks starting of tomorrow because there wasn't much time left.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق